Saturday 14 January 2012

YVR Airport

Hello everyone!

It's just about 6pm PST and Sylvia (my accountabilibuddy) and I have arrived at the Vancouver airport.

It's been a long day already. We took the Greyhound around 9am and arrived in Vancouver some six hours later. It was a slushy drive and we somehow managed to blab for the full six hours. Once we arrived in Vancouver, we took the Skytrain to the airport (amazingly making it in the first try) and checked in ahead of the crowd.

Since then, we've roamed the airport and have replenished our fuel stores with salads and Mama burgers. Gotta fill up on trans fats before we head out!

Our flight departs around 8:30pm and we're expecting to meet the rest of our quad - Jackie and Esther - in the next hour. I have a few pictures to share with you but I'm having a little bit of difficulty exporting them onto my tablet.

Once I figure them out, I'll post them for your viewing pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment