Wednesday 11 January 2012

72 Hours!

Hi again!

If it hasn't already started then the countdown is definitely on! To mark the occasion, I decided to take a stab at packing. Progress:


I'll admit, it's not a pretty picture... yet. Packing thus far has been dropping random objects onto my medical supply suitcase to deal with later. But today I took a real step forward and got some clothes together. I packed a few v-necks into a Ziploc bag and dropped them into the bottom of my hiking bag. Do you remember when Hermione cast an Undetectable Extension charm onto her handbag? No? Well, she could fit an impossible amount of things into a very small bag. Take my giant hiking backpack and imagine the opposite. It looks so very big on the outside but it is impossibly small inside. Here's hoping that everything fits!

On anther note, I took my first Malarone (antimalarial) tester pill. When I picked up the pills from my pharmacy, the pharmacist had a stern look on her face and she asked if I had taken them before. I casually replied, "No, why? Is there anything I should know?".

"Well... The dreams..."

"Dreams? What do you mean?" I asked.

"There's not much that I can say other than you will likely have bizarre dreams. Really weird dreams." She cautioned, "Some people are very disturbed by them."

I wasn't sure how to take that so I went home and googled 'Malarone dreams'. Over 200 000 results. So it looks like I might just have some entertainment to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment