Tuesday 7 February 2012

Back from the dead

February 3

Hello world!

I'm back.

On Thursday (January 27), I started getting these lung pains every time I took a breath. I'm not sure if it's some sort of asthma resurgance but it's been really bothering me. Starting Wednesday (February 1), though, I started feeling really sick.

I began to feel very hot and had these intense abdominal pains. My mind felt strange and I had a piercing headache in the back of my head. In spite of starting Cipro, I felt like I was dying! My instructors made me take today off.

Fortunately, my housemates forced me onto a rehydration regime yesterday and I am feeling much better today. I think that I was probably dehydrated (though I think I caught some sort of stomach bug as well). Time to start drinking a proper amount of water!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so relieved you're feeling much better.
    Anyone else getting sick also?
    Hopefully the rest of your work there will go smoothly.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete